My Blog List

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog 8: Follow up

     A day I will never forget, I was in high school, going to my next class, the usually up the stairs when this girl wouldn’t let me pass. I didn’t understand the reason why she didn’t let me pass. I guess at the time I was too short and I didn’t dress as good as other students would. I would only get dressed up when I feel like. My mood reflects what I ware and how I feel. Anyways the other days were the same, she kept waiting there all the time and it was the same old song every day. There was only one entrance up to the attic. I didn’t hate her, I didn’t know her, and she kept pissing me off. One day I was heading up the stairs, but I was late to class, so I thought I was in luck, the crazy girl isn’t going to be there and I was going up and she still was there. I guess she was one of those girls that liked to cut class. That same day a guy was in a hurry running down the stairs and I was held there waiting arguing with her when this guy hit her by accident and she fell down the stairs. She was more on the upward position facing down towards me and she took a hard fall. I didn’t give a dam; I left her there because they were no cameras. I went to class as usually.

1 comment:

  1. hii terrence,

    your thesis was kind of weak but you started out great, and your reasons seems great, like it seems good where it can back up your thesis. great job

    ReplyDelete