My Blog List

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog 8: The Concept of Others

     My other would be my father. He is like a person who doesn’t give a dam what happens. Gets my mom knocked up and then, tries to kill her by chasing around to yard. What I can’t understand is why he drinks all the time and so much. Why is he being controlled by his mom, he gives her all the money he works for. He doesn’t give my mom anything. Locks her in the house all day and limits what she can do and what she can’t. I could never understand why old traditions die hard. I could never be like someone like him. I may look like him and have his genes, but never will I do what he has done. It’s like torture, I can see through my mom’s eyes like it was last week, what hell she has gone through her entire life. Growing up all my life, my father was never there for me. He never came to see how I was doing; he never came at all. He was a couple hours away, but he valued money more than his son’s life. Sometimes I wish I was never born. If I ever have kids I will always be there for them, no matter if the marriage doesn’t work out. Bringing a life into this world is easy, but you’re responsible for that child, no matter what the circumstances are. I can’t and will not be like my father. He is one messed up person, that why I will always hate my families traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment