My Blog List

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog 15

First day of class, I walked in the room thinking that I should expect anything. First days are always the toughest and the most quietest. Everyone is new to you. You have no idea what their thinking or plotting.  When Professor Luke introduced himself, I honestly couldn’t understand what he was saying. When Luke said that we have blog almost everything online, I was so angry. I wanted to pull my hair off. I thought that writing these blogs online is a complete waste of time. As time went by, day after day I didn’t really get into the habit posting stuff online. It started to become annoying because I felt I was behind. As the semester progressed, ENG became a fun and enjoyable class. Watching movies and blogging for me didn’t really work to my advantage, although I was more of a visual learner. When I was blogging I had to go back for key details in the movies by looking it up on YouTube. In this class I got to know everyone a little by little. Since been in cluster was like being in high school all over again, I got to feel like an immature teenager once again thanks to Mr. Luciano. He was the only one that provoked and pushed me to brink of losing myself. It was really fun though, having someone to remind you of the good old days. As for everyone else they were just normal ordinary people except for Mr. Millers, he made this class really memorable. I got almost lifetime worth of laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment