My Blog List

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog 4: Reflection

Writing blogs are not so fun for me, but I think that writing it helped me to get a deeper understanding of how to analyze the texts better. At first I had a hard time with it but then as I started to write more and more I got better at it. Some of the things I did, I already knew, but freestyle writing I didn’t have a clear idea of what it meant. I was thought to be critical about every little detail I wrote, kind of what I’m doing now. I was told that writing an essay, you can’t through anything in there, only address what the topic is asking you and include a lot of details and get to the point. Many things I did in this class was so different from what I have learned, that it made it difficult for me, so I wrote how I knew. Free style writing meant writing what’s on your mind but I overlooked it so much I didn’t really get much done. Writing can be tricky if you don’t know what you’re doing, which for me was difficult.
I thought that the interaction with the ENA 099 class was fun. It definitely help me to look at someone else writing, and there view of things, and be critical of their work. Interaction with blogging does make it meaningful. Writing to someone else in a different class makes it fun because it’s something different from that person’s point of view. Yes trying to critique on someone else’s summary makes me a lot confident.
I think that this class is the most annoying class I ever had. I didn’t like the idea of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment