My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Draft For Blog # 1

My name is Terrence. I was born in Georgetown, Guyana. I used to lived in Worcester, Massachusetts.I moved to NY about six years ago. I'm Currenly living in S.Richmond Hill Queens. I attended Middle School 72. Class Of 2005. Then went on to Richmond Hill High School. I graduated in 2009. I like to watch a lot of Tv series. Some of my favortie TV shows are True Blood, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Fringe, Burn Notice, White Collar, and Smallville. Some of my favorite movies are Resident Evil, Transformers, The Matrix and Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Some of my favorite fast food places are Popeyes, KFC, McDonalds, BK, and The famous Nathans Hot Dogs. I love to party and have a good time. Come To Club Maracas on Jamaica Ave!

No comments:

Post a Comment